- Light and compact design
- Extremely durable
- Corrosion resistant metallurgy
- A unique gripping surface
- Smooth sliding bar action on all approximator clamps
- Clamp profile with parellel sided jaws
- Choice of matter or black finish
CLAMP SIZE AND CLAMP PRESSURE
When choosing the right size of clamp for your work, clamp pressure is an important consideration.
Clamp pressure is determined by the closing force of the clamp (in grams), divided by the area of the vessel
wall that is compressed between the jaws (in square millimeters). Thus, the smaller the area, the higher the pressure is,
inversely proportional to the vessel size. Each size of clamp has its own different and carefully calibrated closing force.
Each Clamp size is designed for a specific range of vessel diameters.