ADVANTAGES OF THE SINGLE USE CLAMPS
- Sterile, single use, disposable
- Atraumatic jaws
- Consistent and reliable closing pressure
- Designed for use on veins and arteries
- Light weight
- Blue finish provides excellent contrast in the field
- eliminates cleaning and processing problems
CLAMP SIZE AND CLAMP PRESSURE
When choosing the right size of clamp for your work, clamp pressure is an important consideration.
Clamp pressure is determined by the closing force of the clamp (in grams), divided by the area of the vessel
wall that is compressed between the jaws (in square millimeters). Thus, the smaller the area, the higher the pressure is,
inversely proportional to the vessel size. Each size of clamp has its own different and carefully calibrated closing force.
Each Clamp size is designed for a specific range of vessel diameters.